The Aviation Support Specialist within the Operations department will be responsible for booking flights and handling reservations for customers. We are looking for candidates who possess knowledge about airline services, ticketing, etc. as well as having experience in Cryptic Command GDS (Sabre, Apollo, or Amadeus) is a must. The Representative will be directly assisting customers via phone call, email/chat, and back-office by resolving any queries regarding airplane accommodation, flight timings, reservations, etc. Moreover, the individual will also handle key operations such as data collection, data entry, and verification, etc.
- Assist customers with their airline-related issues.
- Deliver a class apart customer experience as measured by performance objectives and maintain the core values of our client.
- Maintain swift responses to customers via phone call, email/chat, and back office.
- Maintain a level of service through dealing with customers in a friendly, efficient, and attentive manner.
- Document each customer query as well as the resulting solution.
- Provide alternatives that best fit the customer’s needs.
- Follow standard processes and procedures when it comes to providing resolutions.
- Stay up to date with the latest updates on airline schedules, timings, airline accommodations, etc.
- Able to deal with objections and handle customer pushbacks.
Why Should You Join Us?
You want to work in a place where you can give your best effort and improve on your skills. You have empathy and can place yourself in the shoes of the people you interact with. You have a sense of humor, and know when it's appropriate to use it!
What we are looking for?
You have good English communication skills. You are able to take your thoughts and put them together in an easy-to-understand language. You're able to convey your messages in a friendly, accurate, and jargon-free way. Other competencies we are looking for:
- Experience in Cryptic Command GDS (Sabre, Apollo, or Amadeus)
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Specialist Focus
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Professional Composure
We want people doing their best to work with us. Here are some things we do a little differently to enable people to do their best work and live a happy life:
- Medical Insurance & OPD
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Annual leaves
- Two days off in a week
- Ergonomic furniture and infrastructure.
- Referral Rewards
- Annual Increment
- Conveyance facility
- Loan facility
It's worth noting, we pay very well for this role, and in general. We hire great people that do great work and are deserving of appreciation and rewards. The only thing that matters to us is the work you'll do with us, and the value you'll add to our team.
What you can expect after applying
Once you've applied, sit back and relax while we get to work on our side!
You can expect to hear back from us within 3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you on the provided contact number for initial screening.