We are looking for an incredible resource who can do wonders in the world of CX with their wit and wonderful customer-centric attitude. For this job role, you will be expected to provide satisfactory solutions to a diverse range of customer queries through means of written and verbal communications and a positive attitude. The Customer Support Executive within the Operations department will assist customers with their questions, new orders, service delivery requirements, billing, and any other query.
- Respond to customers professionally to provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions, are taken. Process orders, forms, and applications
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests. Ideally, aim for First Contact Resolution (FCR)
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Why Start Your Career At ibex.?
We are best at what we do in the market because of the eager beavers working at ibex. We not only guarantee our people the best learning environment but we are also going to make sure that you make some great memories and build strong relationships here. Being part of ibex. means you get unlimited exposure, experience to build a path for yourself and a market value. If you want to build your career around one of the biggest organizations in the world then, we are what you are looking for!
What Makes You A Good Fit For This Job?
This job requires you to be a savvy communicator and someone agile enough to settle in a fast-paced environment. If you are nodding your head so far, then you are a perfect fit for this job!
We are the experience you crave when you imagine the world of CX!
What We Seek in You:
- Collaborative mindset
- Customer service focus
- Hands-on-problem solving ability
- The ability to communicate technical information in a simple manner
- Intermediate/Bachelors or above
- Good Written and Verbal English Communication
- Proficiency with MS Office (Particularly MS Excel and MS Word)
Learning and Takeaways:
Here @ ibex. we will help build you!
- Unlimited exposure
- A chance to polish your skills
- A great learning environment
- Ample experience to build a future path for yourself
- An opportunity to operate with a highly trained and diversified network of people
If you want to build your career around one of the biggest organizations in the world then, we are what you are looking for!
Perks of being an ibexian:
- Medical Insurance & OPD
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Annual leaves
- On job training
- Ergonomic furniture and infrastructure
- Referral Rewards
- Annual Increment
- Conveyance facility
- Loan facility
- Employee Appreciation programs
The salary for this position will be up to Rs. 24,000/month. We hire great people that do great work and are deserving of appreciation and rewards. But this has nothing to do with your experience and credentials. The only thing that matters to us is the work you'll do with us, and the value you'll add to our team.
What You Can Expect After Applying
Once you've applied, sit back, and relax while we get to work on our side!
You can expect to hear back from us within 3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you up on the provided contact number for initial screening.
Good luck! Apply Now