The Email & Chat Support Champion within the Operations department will assist our U.S. based client’s customers with their queries/concerns and provide an accurate resolution to customers as per the defined processes via email and/or chat. We are looking for people who have experience in dealing with international customers but above that we care more about personality, passion, and work ethic. A sense of humor helps a lot too!
- Assist customers with their items purchased through ecommerce website
- Deliver a class apart customer experience as measured by performance objectives and maintain the core values of our client
- Maintain swift responses to customer through email and/or chat
- Maintain level of service through dealing with customers in a friendly, efficient, and an attentive manner
- Document each customer query as well as the resulting solution
- Provide alternatives to products/items, which are not available on the ecommerce website
- Follow standard processes and procedures when it comes to providing resolutions
- Stay up to date with the latest updates on system information and process changes
- Able to deal with objections and handle customer push backs
Why Should You Join Us?
You want to work in a place where you can give your best effort and improve on your skills. You have empathy and can place yourself into the shoes of the people you interact with. You have a sense of humour, and know when it's appropriate to use it!
You have superb English communication skills with a U.S or UK accent. You are able to take your thoughts and put them together in an easy to understand language. You're able to convey your messages in a friendly, accurate, and jargon-free way. Other competencies we are looking for:
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Specialist Focus
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Professional Composure
We want people doing their best to work with us. Here are some things we do a little differently to enable people to do their best work and live a happy life:
- Medical Insurance & OPD
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Annual leaves
- On job trainings
- Two days off in a week
- Ergonomic furniture and infrastructure.
- Referral Rewards
- Annual Increment
- Conveyance facility
- Loan facility
The salary for this position will be upto Rs. 65,000/ month. It's worth noting, we pay very well for this role, and in general. We hire great people that do great work, and are deserving of appreciation and rewards. But this has nothing to do with your past experience and credentials. The only thing that matters to us is the work you'll do with us, and the value you'll add to our team.
What you can expect after applying
Once you've applied, sit back and relax while we get to work on our side!
You can expect to hear back from us within 3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you on the provided contact number for initial screening.