We are looking for individuals who know their way around talking to potential customers and maintaining retention and achieving revenue growth objectives. For this job role, you will be expected to cater a healthy number of calls per day, generate interest, qualify prospects, close sales, and ensure a monthly sales conversion benchmark. If you have what it takes to communicate inefficiently and effectively the English language, and have the necessary skills to swoon customers, then becoming an Inbound Sales Executive might be the next best thing for you!
- Receive and cater to inbound calls and promote client’s product/service
- Respond with customers, track, and resolve any issues regarding products/services
- Maintain swift responses to customers through email and/or chat
- Maintain a level of service through dealing with customers in a friendly, efficient, and an attentive manner
- Identify rapport-building opportunities
- Ensure monthly sales conversion benchmark
- Being alert to upselling opportunity
Why Start Your Career At ibex.?
We are best at what we do in the market because of the eager beavers working at ibex. We not only guarantee our people the best learning environment, but we are also going to make sure that you make some great memories and build strong relationships here. Being part of ibex. means you get unlimited exposure, experience to build a path for yourself and a market value. If you want to build your career around one of the biggest organizations in the world, then we are what you are looking for!
What Makes You A Good Fit For This Job?
This job requires you to be a savvy communicator and someone who is agile enough to settle in a fast-paced environment. If you are nodding your head so far, then you are a perfect fit for this job!
We are the experience you crave when you imagine the world of CX!
What We Seek in You:
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Specialist Focus
- Sales Flare
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Professional Composure
- O Levels/Matric or above
- Excellent Written and Verbal English communication
- Proficiency with MS Office (Particularly MS Excel and MS Word)
Learning and Takeaway:
Here @ ibex. we will help build you!
- Unlimited exposure.
- A chance to polish your skills
- A great learning environment
- Ample experience to build a future path for yourself
- An opportunity to operate with a highly trained and diversified network of people
If you want to build your career around one of the biggest organizations in the world then, we are what you are looking for!
Perks of being an ibexian:
- Medical Insurance & OPD
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Annual leaves
- On job training
- Two days off in a week
- Ergonomic furniture and infrastructure
- Referral Rewards
- Annual Increment
- Conveyance facility
- Loan facility
- Employee Appreciation programs
The salary for this position will be up to Rs. 70,000/month. It's worth noting, we pay very well for this role, and in general. We hire great people that do great work and are deserving of appreciation and rewards. But this has nothing to do with your past experience and credentials. The only thing that matters to us is the work you'll do with us, and the value you'll add to our team.
What You Can Expect After Applying
Once you've applied, sit back, and relax while we get to work on our side!
You can expect to hear back from us within 3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you up on the provided contact number for initial screening.
Bring your a-game and apply now! Apply Now