The International Research Associate within the Operations department will be responsible for collecting data from a variety of clinical or pharmaceutical research projects. The Research Associate will be required to work collaboratively to align, compile, and manage data to be reported in a clear and concise manner, without error. We are looking for individuals who have a way of dealing with potential customers and the like with utmost sincerity and compassion.
- To make outbound calls to collect information for vaccination trials
- Develop and write trial methodologies
- Authenticate data collection forms and surveys
- To have an extensive understanding of FAQs to ensure smooth delivery of information to patients and doctors over the phone
- To have extensive exposure to and first-hand knowledge of the relevant culture, names, addresses, and languages
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and practices
Why Start Your Career At ibex.?
You want to work in a place where you can give your best effort and improve on your skills. You have empathy and can place yourself in the shoes of the people you interact with. You possess the knowledge and skills needed to interact with patients and healthcare professionals in an efficient and timely manner.
What Makes You A Good Fit For This Job?
You have superb English communication skills. You are able to take your thoughts and put them together in an easy-to-understand language. You're able to convey your messages in a friendly, accurate, and jargon-free way.
We are the experience you crave when you imagine the world of CX!
What We Seek in You:
- Time Management
- Priority Setting
- Professional Composure
- Empathy and hospitality
- O Levels/Matric or above
- Excellent English Written and Verbal Communication
Learning and Takeaways:
Here @ ibex. we will help build you!
- Unlimited exposure
- A chance to polish your skills
- A great learning environment
- Ample experience to build a future path for yourself
- An opportunity to operate with a highly trained and diversified network of people
If you want to build your career around one of the biggest organizations in the world then, we are what you are looking for!
Perks of being an ibexian:
- Medical Insurance & OPD
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Annual leaves
- Two days off in a week
- Ergonomic furniture and infrastructure.
- Referral Rewards
- Annual Increment
- Conveyance facility
- Loan facility
The salary for this position is up to Rs. 40,000/ month. It's worth noting, that you will only have 5 working days, any 9-hour shift (from 6-pm to 6 am), with 2 days off! We hire great people that do great work and are deserving of appreciation and rewards. The only thing that matters to us is the work you'll do with us, and the value you'll add to our team.
What you can expect after applying
Once you've applied, sit back and relax while we get to work on our side!
You can expect to hear back from us within 3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you on the provided contact number for initial screening.