Senior Customer Support Coordinator within the Operations department will assist our U.S.based client’s customers with their queries/concerns and provide an accurate resolution to customers as per the defined processes via call. We are looking for people who have experience in dealing with international customers but above that, we care more about personality, passion, and work ethic. A sense of humor helps a lot too.
- Deliver a class apart customer experience as measured by performance objectives and in accordance with the core values of our client
- Assist customers with their items purchased through e-commerce website
- Convey interest in each customer through their words with courtesy, attention, a friendly and caring image
- Providing alternatives to products/items, which are not available on the e-commerce website
- Follow standard processes and procedures when it comes to providing the resolution
- Staying up to date with the latest updates on system information, process changes, and future updates
- Must be able to overcome objections and handle customer pushbacks
Why should you join us?
You want to work in a place where you can give your best effort and improve on your skills. You have empathy and can place yourself in the shoes of the people you interact with. You have a sense of humor, and know when it's appropriate to use it!
You have superb English communication skills with a U.S or UK accent. You are able to take your thoughts and put them together in an easy-to-understand language. You're able to convey your messages in a friendly, accurate, and jargon-free way. Other competencies we are looking for:
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Specialist Focus
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Professional Composure
We want people doing their best to work with us. Here are some things we do a little differently to enable people to do their best work and live a happy life:
- Medical Insurance & OPD
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Annual leaves
- On job training
- Two days off in a week
- Ergonomic furniture and infrastructure.
- Referral Rewards
- Annual Increment
- Conveyance facility
- Loan facility
The salary for this position will be up to Rs. 70,000/ month. It's worth noting, we pay very well for this role, and in general. We hire great people that do great work and are deserving of appreciation and rewards. But, this has nothing to do with your past experience and credentials. The only thing that matters to us is the work you'll do with us, and the value you'll add to our team.
What you can expect after applying
Once you've applied, sit back and relax while we get to work on our side!
You can expect to hear back from us within 3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you up on the provided contact number for initial screening.
Good luck! Apply Now