We are looking for candidates who have the perfect combination of human resources experience and customer service expertise. You will need to be a fast learner, skilled researcher, and expert communicator on the phone. You should be interested in the prospect of being on the ground floor of an emerging company with great potential for success. We are looking for individuals who have a way of dealing with potential customers and the like with utmost sincerity and compassion.
- Provide guidance to healthcare practitioners on HR software.
- Assist end-users with technical issues, queries, and probes to ensure they are able to resolve the issue.
- Follow standard processes and procedures when it comes to providing the resolution.
- Cater inbound calls to guide end-users.
- Handle end-users needs and requirements
Why Start Your Career At ibex.?
You want to work in a place where you can give your best effort and improve on your skills. You have empathy and can place yourself in the shoes of the people you interact with. You possess the knowledge and skills needed to interact with patients and healthcare professionals in an efficient and timely manner.
What Makes You A Good Fit For This Job?
You have superb English communication skills. You are able to take your thoughts and put them together in an easy-to-understand language. You're able to convey your messages in a friendly, accurate, and jargon-free way.
We are the experience you crave when you imagine the world of CX!
What We Seek in You:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good research techniques
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid drafting and proofreading skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Basic Knowledge of HR, best practices, and the ability to confidently advise on these topics is a plus
- Familiarity and experience in working on any ERP solution
- Excellent Written and Verbal English communication
- Proficiency with MS Office (Particularly MS Excel, POWERPOINT & Word)
- A bachelor's degree or course in Human Resources Preferred
- Preferably 6 months of experience in Contact Center
- Minimum 1 year of Human Resources Experience Preferred
Learning and Takeaways:
Here @ ibex. we will help build you!
- Unlimited exposure
- A chance to polish your skills
- A great learning environment
- Ample experience to build a future path for yourself
- An opportunity to operate with a highly trained and diversified network of people
If you want to build your career around one of the biggest organizations in the world then, we are what you are looking for!
Perks of being an ibexian:
- Medical Insurance & OPD
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Annual leaves
- Two days off in a week
- Ergonomic furniture and infrastructure.
- Referral Rewards
- Annual Increment
- Conveyance facility
- Loan facility
The salary for this position is up to PKR 70,000/ month. It's worth noting, that you will only have 5 working days from Monday to Friday, any 9-hour shift between 5 pm to 6 am business hours, with 2 days off! We hire great people that do great work and are deserving of appreciation and rewards. The only thing that matters to us is the work you'll do with us, and the value you'll add to our team.
What you can expect after applying
Once you've applied, sit back and relax while we get to work on our side!
You can expect to hear back from us within 3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you on the provided contact number for initial screening.
Good luck! Apply Now