The Technical Support Specialist within the Operations department will provide solutions to technical problems and claim resolution to customers by performing a diagnosis of the issue while guiding customers through the claim filing process that gives them a resolution via phone call. The Support will also be assisting customers with other queries/concerns and provide an accurate resolution as per the defined processes. We are looking for people who have a flare in dealing with international customers but above that, we care more about personality, passion, and work ethic. A sense of humor helps a lot too!
- Provide assistance to customers with the claim filing process, including approving and denying claims via phone call
- Maintain the highest level of service through dealing with customers in a friendly, efficient, and an attentive manner
- Deliver a class apart customer experience as measured by performance objectives and maintain the core values of our client
- Maintain swift responses to customers through phone call
- Perform successful troubleshoot on customers’ products and provide accurate and efficient resolutions
- Explain to customers the complex technical concepts in a simple and easy-to-understand manner to provide troubleshooting help, which will assist them in following your guidance to resolve a technical issue
- Stay up to date by researching similar product symptoms to provide accurate solutions
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and practices
Why Start Your Career At ibex.?
You want to work in a place where you can give your best effort and improve on your skills. You have empathy and can place yourself in the shoes of the people you interact with. You possess the knowledge and skills needed to interact with patients and healthcare professionals in an efficient and timely manner.
What Makes You A Good Fit For This Job?
You have superb English communication skills with a U.S or UK accent. You are able to take your thoughts and put them together in an easy-to-understand language. You're able to convey your messages in a friendly, accurate, and jargon-free way.
We are the experience you crave when you imagine the world of CX!
What We Seek in You:
- Time Management
- Priority Setting
- Professional Composure
- Empathy and hospitality
- O Levels/Matric or above
- Excellent English Written and Verbal Communication
- American or neutral accent
- Proficiency with MS Office (Particularly MS Excel and MS Word)
Learning and Takeaways:
Here @ ibex. we will help build you!
- Unlimited exposure
- A chance to polish your skills
- A great learning environment
- Ample experience to build a future path for yourself
- An opportunity to operate with a highly trained and diversified network of people
If you want to build your career around one of the biggest organizations in the world then, we are what you are looking for!
Perks of being an ibexian:
- Medical Insurance & OPD
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Annual leaves
- Two days off in a week
- Ergonomic furniture and infrastructure.
- Referral Rewards
- Annual Increment
- Conveyance facility
- Loan facility
The salary for this position is up to Rs. 65,000/ month. It's worth noting, we pay very well for this role, and in general. We hire great people that do great work, and are deserving of appreciation and rewards. The only thing that matters to us is the work you'll do with us, and the value you'll add to our team.
What you can expect after applying
Once you've applied, sit back and relax while we get to work on our side!
You can expect to hear back from us within 3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you on the provided contact number for initial screening.
Bring your a-game and apply now! Apply Now