Do you think you have what it takes to talk your way through customers and bring about a positive change in customer engagement? We are looking for an incredible resource who can do wonders in the world of CX. This job role would require you to have all the information related to technology. Hence, when a regular person is having difficulty in handling or resolving any particular customer grievance - that is where you come into the play.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and/or services
- Collaborate and build relationships with customers to strengthen service competitiveness
- Communicate back to customers, track, and resolve any issues regarding the service in a timely and efficient manner
- Contribute to a customer development role
- Ensure a positive Customer Experience ultimately leading to a good Quality Assurance (QA) Score
Why Start Your Career At ibex.?
Wok from the comfort of your home and join our jammies squad! You will have a chance to help solve the most ordinary technological things in the most extraordinary way. You are not just going to enjoy it here, but you will get a chance to grow in a collaborative environment. If you want to experience the world on top and work in an environment where there is growth, then be a part of our family.
What Makes You A Good Fit For This Job?
This job requires you to be a savvy communicator and someone who is agile enough to settle in a fast-paced environment. If you are nodding your head so far, then you are the perfect fit for this job!
We are the experience you crave when you imagine the world of CX!
What We Seek in You:
- Collaborative mindset
- Customer service focus
- Hands-on problem-solving ability
- The ability to communicate technical information in a simple manner
- O Levels/Matric or above
- Excellent Written and Verbal English communication
- Proficiency with MS Office (Particularly MS Excel and MS Word)
- A laptop/PC (Core i5 or any latest generation with a minimum of 8 GB or 16GB RAM)
- High-speed internet with backup
- Power backup
- A noise-free and comfortable working space
Learning and Takeaways:
Here @ ibex. we will help build you!
- Unlimited exposure
- A chance to polish your skills
- A great learning environment
- Ample experience to build a future path for yourself
- An opportunity to operate with a highly trained, diversified network of people
If you want to build your career around one of the biggest organizations in the world then, we are what you are looking for!
Perks of being an ibexian:
- Annual Leaves
- Leave encashment
- Stability of finances
- Conveyance facility
- Coverage for medical expenses
- Employee Appreciation programs
The salary for this position will be up to Rs. 79,000/ month. It's worth noting, we pay very well for this role, and in general. We hire great people that do great work and are deserving of appreciation and rewards. But, this has nothing to do with your past experience and credentials. The only thing that matters to us is the work you'll do with us, and the value you'll add to our team.
What You Can Expect After Applying
Once you've applied, sit back and relax while we get to work on our side!
You can expect to hear back from us within 3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you up on the provided contact number for initial screening.
Bring your a-game and apply now! Apply Now