The Graphic Designer within the Branding and Recruitment Marketing department will create digital assets for multimedia and graphics projects, including advertising, emails, social media, mobile apps, websites, and interactive displays. The Graphic Designer will work on software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and XD. We are looking for designers who have commendable experience in the field of design and know how to fulfil the client’s requirements and perform with sincerity and full understanding.
- Analyze design briefs and understand client’s requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize and demonstrate design visuals based on client’s requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Design various illustrations, logos, and other design elements using the appropriate software
- Work closely with copywriters and creative directors to efficiently produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Revise designs after feedback
- Ensure that final graphics and design layout is visually aesthetic and on-brand
Why Should You Join Us?
You want to work in a place where you can give your best effort and improve on your skills. You have empathy and can place yourself into the shoes of the people you interact with. Furthermore, you possess the knowledge and skills needed to display great graphic sense and meet client’s needs.
Other competencies we are looking for:
- Excellent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and XD
- Time Management
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Keen eye for aesthetics and details
We want people doing their best to work with us. Here are some things we do a little differently to enable people to do their best work and live a happy life:
- Medical Insurance & OPD
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Annual leaves
- Two days off in a week
- Ergonomic furniture and infrastructure.
- Referral Rewards
- Annual Increment
- Conveyance facility
- Loan facility
It's worth noting, we pay very well for this role, and in general. We hire great people that do great work, and are deserving of appreciation and rewards. The only thing that matters to us is the work you'll do with us, and the value you'll add to our team.
What you can expect after applying
Once you've applied, sit back and relax while we get to work on our side!
You can expect to hear back from us within 3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you on the provided contact number for initial screening.