We are looking for some incredible people who can help us bring a change in the world of CX with their wit and customer-centric approach. For this job role, you will be expected to provide satisfactory solutions to a diverse range of customer queries through means of written communications and a positive attitude. This role requires you to be a keyboard whizz with intellect – the one who instantly comes up with solutions to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Assist customers with their items purchased through the e-commerce website
- Deliver a class apart customer experience as measured by performance objectives and maintain the core values of our client
- Maintain swift responses to customers through email and/or chat
- Maintain a level of service through dealing with customers in a friendly, efficient, and an attentive manner
- Document each customer query as well as the resulting solution
- Provide alternatives to products/items, which are not available on the e-commerce website
- Follow standard processes and procedures when it comes to providing resolutions
- Stay up to date with the latest updates on system information and process changes
- Able to deal with objections and handle customer pushbacks
- O Levels/Matric or above
- Excellent Written and Verbal English communication
- Must have at least 40 WPM
- Proficiency with MS Office (Particularly MS Excel and MS Word)
Why should you join us?
You want to work in a place where you can give your best effort and improve on your skills. You have empathy and can place yourself into the shoes of the people you interact with. You have a sense of humor, and know when it's appropriate to use it! You have superb verbal English communication skills with a U.S or UK accent. You are able to take your thoughts and put them together in an easy to understand language. You're able to convey your messages in a friendly, accurate, and jargon-free way. Other competencies we are looking for:
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Specialist Focus
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Professional Composure
What You Can Expect After Applying?
Once you've applied, sit back, and relax while we get to work on our side! You can expect to hear back from us within 3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you up on the provided contact number for initial screening.