The Online Medical Consultant within the Operations department will be responsible for collecting data from a variety of clinical or pharmaceutical research projects. The Medical Consultant will be required to work collaboratively to align, compile, and manage data to be reported in a clear and concise manner, without error. We are looking for individuals who have a way of dealing with potential customers and the like with utmost sincerity and compassion.
- To make outbound calls to assess the enrolled research volunteers health by analyzing the health reports discussion with the volunteers and their doctors
- To ensure that the highest level of quality Patients care is delivered based on pre-defined quality benchmarks.
- To have an extensive understanding of FAQs to ensure smooth delivery of information to the Patients and doctors over the phone
- Maintain the highest level of knowledge regarding relevant diseases and products to enable them to create a more positive patient experience at every touchpoint with Patients, their caregivers, and Health Care Professionals.
- To have extensive exposure to and first-hand knowledge of the relevant culture names addresses and language.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and practices.
Why Start Your Career At ibex.?
You want to work in a place where you can give your best effort and improve on your skills. You have empathy and can place yourself in the shoes of the people you interact with. You possess the knowledge and skills needed to interact with patients and healthcare professionals in an efficient and timely manner.
What Makes You A Good Fit For This Job?
You have superb English communication skills. You are able to take your thoughts and put them together in an easy-to-understand language. You're able to convey your messages in a friendly, accurate, and jargon-free way.
We are the experience you crave when you imagine the world of CX!
What We Seek in You:
- Time Management
- Priority Setting
- Professional Composure
- Empathy and hospitality
- MBBS and USMLE certification required
- Proficiency with MS Office (Particularly MS Excel and MS Word)
- Empathy, Hospitality & Excellent Communication skills in English
- 2-3 years experience preferred
Learning and Takeaways:
Here @ ibex. we will help build you!
- Unlimited exposure
- A chance to polish your skills
- A great learning environment
- Ample experience to build a future path for yourself
- An opportunity to operate with a highly trained and diversified network of people
If you want to build your career around one of the biggest organizations in the world then, we are what you are looking for!
Perks of being an ibexian:
- Medical Insurance
- Permanent Employment Status
- Provident Fund & Overtime provided
- Annual Leaves
- Leaves Encashment
- Referral Bonus
- Internal Job Opening in different departments
- Conveyance provided
The salary for this position is Rs. 125,000/ month. It's worth noting, that you will only have 5 working days, any 9-hour shift (from 6-pm to 6 am), with 2 days off! We hire great people that do great work and are deserving of appreciation and rewards. The only thing that matters to us is the work you'll do with us, and the value you'll add to our team.
What you can expect after applying
Once you've applied, sit back and relax while we get to work on our side!
You can expect to hear back from us within 3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you on the provided contact number for initial screening.
Good luck! Apply Now